It’s easy to take your Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning system for granted….until something goes wrong. There is nothing worse than suddenly and unexpectedly finding yourself without heating or air conditioning, especially in the midst of a summer heat wave or winter freeze.
Preventative HVAC maintenance can decrease the likelihood of such unfortunate incidents, but that isn’t the only benefit. Regular HVAC maintenance is essential for five reasons.
- Warranty coverage. Many HVAC manufacturers ask for proof of annual maintenance when determining if the system is still under warranty and eligible for certain repair or replacement benefits.
- Reduced energy bills. Regular, preventative maintenance on your HVAC system, such as changing filters and scheduling a professional checkup, will ensure it is running efficiently and can reduce heating and cooling costs.
- Healthier air. A well-maintained HVAC system not only provides heating and cooling, but improves air quality. In certain buildings, such as healthcare facilities, air flow is used to prevent germs from spreading between rooms.
- Environmental impact. HVAC systems that are up to date and receive regular maintenance use less fuel and are better for the environment.
- System life. It should be no surprise that a well-maintained HVAC system will last longer and will work more efficiently and effectively.
Life Balance Technologies helps hospitals and other companies easily analyze air quality conditions and effectively manage their HVAC systems. By streamlining the process for compliance, auditing, and reporting, we help reduce costs and save lives.